Exchange and return conditions
E-commerce orders have a 14-day exchange and return right in accordance with the Finnish Consumer Protection Act. The notification must be made within 14 days of receipt of the product. The right of return only applies to unused and salable products. The right of return does not apply to Flying Plate Company custom-made Disc Golf carts.
Product exchange or return
You can contact (+358 44 2818229 / firstname.lastname@example.org) and agree on the exchange or return of the product.
Include the following information in your return:
- Copy of receipt (order number, name, address, e-mail address and telephone number)
- Information about the reason for the return and your request for further processing of the return (product exchange, refund, etc.)
- Pack the returned products so that they can withstand transport back to us.
- Send the package to the return address, the returner pays the postage.
- Once the return has been received by us, processed and accepted, we will refund the purchase price through our payment intermediary or send you the replacement products you requested.
- Flying Plate Company
- Sörnäisten Rantatie 22 1 E
- 00540 Helsinki
Payment will be refunded to the payment method used in the order (not by bank transfer, for example). Once the return has been processed and approved, we will refund the money or send you the replacement products you requested.
If the product you ordered is defective or broken
- Take a picture of the product defect
- Send pictures to us email@example.com
In your message, please report the problem and include the photos you included and a copy of the original receipt for your order. We will inform you about the progress of your complaint and our instructions for further action.
By placing an order, the buyer accepts the above conditions.